The Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) is returning to Astoria Park this July for the 5th Annual running of the Pajama Romp
Run for 6-hours in the cool evening air over a 1.27-mile loop on macadam pedestrian paths with 2 significant rises. The well lit loop will also provide illuminating views of the East River, NYC Skyline and the Robert F Kennedy and Hell's Gate Bridges.
Local time: 4:18 PM
- The race will be held in Astoria Park, Queens on well-lit park paths (not on the track). (Map)
- The course loop will be about 1.27 miles, with a couple of "significant rises".
- The race will start exactly at 5 PM and end exactly at 11 PM.
- All runners will receive specially imprinted BUS pajama shorts.
- Mass transit from the city on the N train to Astoria Blvd (6 blocks from the start/finish area). The Race Dir will make sure everyone will get a ride back to the train after the race.
- Parking near the start/finish area is available.
- Fee-free On-line registration WILL be available for this event. Additional information and manual forms are available here, and the Ultra Signup online registration will be active on Thursday, 5/28/15.
- Check the BUS Pajama Romp Event Site for the latest info and changes.
- PLEASE register early... All entries must be received by Wednesday, 7/20/15.
- Late and race day entries will be accepted only with verbal approval by the Race Director.
- This year this event will be an official NYUR Grand Prix event.