NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
The 2018 Edition of Julian Full Moon is restricted to San Diego Ultra Running Club (SURF) Members. A country moon, working farm and vineyard, and 24 hours of fun!
Local time: 11:03 AM
What better place to hold a 12/24 hour run than a working farm right next to Julian Station, complete with a craft beer saloon, hard cider tasting room, and Mr. Manitas Taco Bar & Fruteria.
• 24 Hour Run
• 12 Hour Run with two optional starting times: 8 a.m. or 8 p.m. on Saturday
• Full Moon under mountain skies
• One kilometer loops on dirt and grass around a working farm
• Chip timing with real-time tracking distance and time
• Set up a your tent on-site
• Tech tees to all registrants
• Meat and veggie tortas, fruit salad, soup, and assorted snacks
• Mexican Saturday dinner for 12 hour daytime runners and Sunday breakfast for everyone else