Entirely runnable with rolling hills. Majority single track with a plush carpet of pine needles and remainder fire road. The 50k will complete an outer loop first and then an inner loop. The 25k will just follow the inner loop.
- Majority gorgeous single track winding through pine forest
- Expertly designed and accurately measured courses
- Extremely well marked routes
- Separate, non-congested fire road starts for 25k & 50k
- Minimal traffic congestion between and within events
- Near hot springs and the legendary Napa Valley Wine Country
- Free camping
- Quality post-race picnic
- Well stocked aid stations every 5-6 miles
- Technical T-shirts to all participants
- Awards for overall male and female winners of each race and age group awards
- Prizes for other categories
Aid stations with water, electrolyte drink, energy food, and other typical items every 5-6 miles. Drop bags will be allowed at the Start/Finish area where 50k runners pass through at the halfway point (25k, 15.5 miles).
The races start at 8:30 am. Runner check-in will be available from 6:30 am to 8:00 am on race day and between 5 pm to 8 pm on October 29th at the Boggs camping area.
Local time: 10:06 AM