The course is about 90% paved and 10% grass trails. Of the paved portion, 90% are trails that are part of the downtown Nashville Greenways system. The other 10% is a bike trail along Davidson Street in East Nashville. There are a couple of points in the downtown section where runners will cross roads with live traffic. There are volunteers at each road crossing to inform you of when it is safe to cross. Traffic is minimal on a Saturday. Check out photos and maps of the greenways at www.nashville/gov/greenways/. Look for Stones Rivers Greenway, Shelby Bottoms Greenway and MetroCenter Levee Greenway.
Local time: 2:52 AM