2020 IMTUF100 will be September 12-13, 2020. We will open registration on January 2, 2020. .......Join us in the beautiful resort town of McCall, Idaho for a 100 mile race that is alpine to the core. Starting and finishing at rustic Burgdorf Hotsprings resort, the race will tackle the trails and summits of this premiere mountain playground. Crossing 8 high passes and gaining around 22,000 feet, this world class course was crafted to be tough and breathtakingly scenic. In 2020, IMTUF will run a clockwise loop, and changes direction each year.
Local time: 12:37 AM
Qualifiers: For 2020, IMTUF will continue to be a Hardrock 100 qualifier, as it has since 2012. The 2020 race will also be a Western States 100 qualifier. These qualifications make IMTUF a coveted finish.
Legend of Bear Pete 30K: 2020 will be the 6th running of Bear Pete 30K Mountain Race. This 18 mile jewel is a loop course starting on SUNDAY, September 13, 2020 at 9AM. The race tackles Bear Pete Mountain and shares some terrain with the IMTUF100 course. Think of this one as being IMTUF's nasty little cousin. Packing a steep 3500' gain and loss and a cross country summit push to the top of Bear Pete at 8752'. Then a rambling 8000'+ summit ridge and a screaming descent back to the hotsprings of Burgdorf. Hang out and watch the IMTUF100 warriors return from battle. Perfect for friends and family in town to support the 100 milers.
IMTUF Warning!!! This is a serious race. IMTUF is known to have a serious and committing feel. You are many miles and many hours away from help, if your body or mind fails you. Though we are a qualifier for HR100 and WS100, we strongly urge you to be focused on this event 100000%, as overlooking it for next year's goal race will be a punishing mistake. This is a post-graduate level ultra that must be respected.
1. We will refund 50% of your entry fee until July 1st, 2019 at 11:59pm.
2. After July 1st, there will be no refunds.
3. We will not do any rollover or transfer of bibs.
4. IMTUF is a mountain race. If the race must be cancelled due to fire, severe weather, etc, there is no possible way for us to refund or rollover your entry. That money is gone. When you register, consider this issue and either commit or stick to safer races that run in circles.
5. If facing personal financial hardship, reach out to us.