September 14 - 30, 2023
Registration closes: Fri, Jun 30 @ 11:59 PM NPT
Come fastpack with us!
Are you a trail runner looking for a new adventure? Or an experienced hiker who like to travel fast and ultra light? We organize small groups of active people who want to get way off the beaten path in the Himalaya.
- Get off the beaten track - we are experts at finding alternative trails (and sometimes just going cross country)
- Travel without porter or pack animal support. Seriously, there is no need to do this - the lodges have blankets and good food. Travel quick and light!
- Move at your own pace - you can run when you want or just power hike all day long. We've got you covered.
- Let us handle the logistics, we've led a lot of trail runners down crazy (and not so crazy) trails in Nepal - we know what we are doing!
- Cross massive valley systems using three passes (Renjo La, Chola and Kongma La)
- And yes, you can walk to Everest Base Camp and climb Kalapatther if the spirit moves you.
- Trip Reports/Photos: 2019 | 2018
- Seventeen days including orientation day, fourteen in the mountains, a buffer day and a departure day. (September 14 - 30, 2023)
- Distance: 131k/82mi, Ascent: 7,584m/24,875ft, Descent 7,561m/24,800ft, Max Elevation: 5,601m/18,376ft
- Check out our route in Caltopo
- Max group size: 10
- Cost: $2,976. All inclusive, including $250 deposit through your UltraSignup registration (the rest due within 30 days).
Briefing and Orientation starting at noon.Day 1 Flight to Lukla (2,860m). Lukla to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)Day 2 Acclimatization DayDay 3 Namche Bazaar (3,440m) to Thame (3,819m)Day 4 Thame (3,819m) to Lumde (4,368m)Day 5 Acclimatization DayDay 6 Lumde (4,368m) to Gokyo (4,790m) via Renjo Pass (5,360m)Day 7 Climb Gokyo Ri (5,360m). Sleep in Gokyo (4,790m)Day 8: Gokyo (4,790m) to Zongla (4,830m) via Cho La (5,420m/17,782)Day 9 Zongla (4,830m) to Gorakshep (5,164m) Day 10 Gorakshep (5,164m) to Kala Patar (5,550m). Snack, and then walk to EBC (5,364m) and down to Lobuche (4,910m)Day 11 Lobuche (4,910m) to Dingboche (4,410m) via Kongma La (5,535m)Day 12 Dingboche (4,410m) to Namche (3,440m)Day 13 Namche (3,440m) to Lukla (2,840m)Day 14 Flight back to KTMDay 15 Buffer Day/Party in KathmanduDeparture Day
Are non-competitive.Are self-supported.Have a good mix of hiking and optional running.Include cultural components.Prioritise Safety.Reinforce backcountry skills.Are all-inclusive in price.
Please visit our fastpack page
on our website to learn more on how we put safety and fun at the center of our trips.
A glimpse of fastpacking in Nepal
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our registration page on our website for complete terms and conditions including refund policy and payment plan.
Event's current local time: 3:05 AM NPT