13th Annual "McClassic"
A McCall tradition since 2012! Same location as in 2023 in the Payette National Forest near Burgdorf Hotspring, on the trails of the legendary IMTUF100 original course. Choose from 30K and 50K races on epic Idaho alpine singletrack.
Event's current local time: 9:47 PM MT
Start/Finish at Pete Creek Trailhead and Campground (free dispersed camping), 2.5 miles north of Burgdorf Hotsprings on French Creek Road. Lots of good free and pay camping nearby as well as lodging at Burgdorf and Secesh Stage Stop.
The 30K is the ultra classic "Legend of Bear Pete" loop we ran from 2015-2019 and gains about 3500'. The 50K course runs the Bear Pete 30K loop and adds another big loop using Jeanette Creek and Willow Creek Trails and passing the mystical Crystal Mountain along the way.
1. We will refund 50% of your entry fee until June 1st, 2024 at 11:59pm.
2. After June 1st, there will be no refunds.
3. We will not do any rollover or transfer of bibs.
4. This is a mountain race. If the race must be cancelled due to fire, severe weather, etc, there is no possible way for us to refund or rollover your entry. That money is gone. When you register, consider this issue and either commit or stick to safer races that run in circles.
5. If facing personal financial hardship, reach out to us.