2023 RACE DATE IS Saturday, JULY 22! Registration opens here on May 1, 2023
The 2023 Crow Pass Crossing will be Saturday, July 22, 2023.
Race details has been updated at www.crowpasscrossing.com
Registration opens here at Ultrasignup at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 1.
- Those who deferred in 2022 due to the postponed event will receive an email from the race director with instructions for how to enter the 2023 event free of charge.
- Registration will remain open until the capacity of 150 spots has filled; thereafter a waitlist will open.
-Those who register MUST have a valid qualifier or they will be removed. See the race website for qualifying requirements.
VISIT www.crowpasscrossing.com for all race details!
This registration page is NOT the best source for race information. For info about entry requirements, mandatory gear, results with splits, course description, maps, sponsors and much more, visit www.crowpasscrossing.com!
1) Crow Pass Crossing logo (by Amber McDonough)
2) Trail carnage (Matt Hage/hagephoto.com)
3) A runner navigates shale on the glacier moraine in 2011 (Matt Hage/hagephoto.com)
4) Adidas Swoop carnage (Matt Hage/hagephoto.com)
5) Geoff Roes watches the trail — and not the Raven Glacier — with Matias Saari in pursuit in 2011. Roes' record of 2:54:44 from 2010 still stands. (Matt Hage/hagephoto.com)
6) Crow Pass Trail Profile with landmarks and mileages (National Geographic Trails Illustrated map)
7, and Banner Photo) Adam Baxter and Joshua Meals pass the zoom-lens enhanced Raven Glacier (Matt Hage/hagephoto.com)
8) Crow Pass map, 1st half (National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic map)
9) Crow Pass map, 2nd half (National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic map)
Thank you to our following 2023 sponsors:
CHAMPIONS LEVEL — United Physical Therapy, Coffman Engineers
FINISHERS LEVEL — Alaska Trails; Foley & Pearson; Kevin Taylor; Skinny Raven Sports; Lazy Mountains Foothills Running Club; Alaska Mountain Rescue Group; Chugach Dental
FRIENDS LEVEL — Chain Reaction Cycles, GCI
VOLUNTEERS and CONTACT
We could not do this race without volunteers!
Event's current local time: 2:41 AM AK
If you can help, contact race director Matias Saari at firstname.lastname@example.org