Run a Marathon, Half Marathon, or 10K on the paradiscal island of Conzumel in Mexico staying in a 5-star all-inclusive hotel with parallel activities. In 2023 we include one more day; Friday the 8th - Tuesday the 12th.
Conzumel is one of the most prepared places in Mexico to host sporting events. Here, events of the stature of IRONMAN are held and it has been the first destination to hold a sports event in the post-COVID-19 era.
You can stay in a hotel in front of one of the most spectacular coral reefs in the world and in addition to the race, we will do activities such as diving and visit Mayan archeological settlements. December offers excellent temperatures and little rain.
The marathon/half marathon/10K take place combining beach segments (3%) with other asphalt segments, surrounded by lush vegetation, (65%) and also dirt track in the National Pakr Punta Sur overlooking the sea (32%), all in a flat itinerary. The circuit will be closed to traffic and will have liquid/solid aid stations with fresh locla products every 7km approximately.
The trip includes transfers from the island to the airport, all-inclusive accomodation in a 5-star hotel, diving, or similar activity, cultural visits to Mayan settlements, race circuit recognition trip, farewell dinner-trophy delivery, finisher medal, technical jacket, and much more.
Check out the program, regulations, and everything included in this destination running experience in the jungle of Conzumel-Riviera Maya on our website.
Important: This registration on UltraSignup covers the 3% deposit for this adventure. After registering for their selected distance, runners are required to purchase the full travel package at Wildmarathon.com Store within 30 days of making this deposit. Please select the 97% option from the drop-down menu to pay the reamining travel package cost.
During the Marathon/Half Marathon/10K
- All transfers from the Airport or Ferry from Isla Cozumel to the Occidental Cozumel hotel, including pick-up and return at the airport in a private vehicle.
- Accomodation in a 5-star all-inclusive hotel.
- Destination travel assistant for room distribution.
- Marathon permit from the local government in the Natural Park.
- Medical support during marathon.
- Race circuit review trip adn visit Mayan settlements.
- Hotel sports facilities including tennis, swimming pools, etc.
- Diving or similar activity.
- Pre-marathon training plan.
- Geolocator with SOS button and time control.
- Volunteers at crosses. Circuit marking with high-visibility signs.
- Tracks, maps, and race briefing.
- 6 solid/liquid aid stations & finish line refreshment.
- Bib number, yeti thermal hooded jacket, finisher medal.
- Transfer to the starting point of each distance (marathon,m half marathon, 10K and support vehicle.
- Dinner/trophy party.
- Contribution to the local community with your registration to the marathon (Cozumel Island Marine Ecosystem Conservation Association).
- Graphic and audiovisual report.
- PDF Runner's Guide.
- Stretching session on beach..
- International airfares and airport tax.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- Personal travel and medical insurance, etc.
- Transfers out of the island of cozumel.
For detailed package information, pricing, and refund policies, please visit Wildmarathon.com
Event's current local time: 1:05 AM ET