VILCABAMBA TO MACHUPICCHU
Live the experience of running in one of the most fantastic places on the planet, the Inca Trail in the vicinity of the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (Peru).
The race takes place between the valleys of Vilcabamba to the valley of Machu Picchu, ending in the hot springs of Santa Teresa and is a 7-day program including transfers, accommodations and all meals that combines the race with acclimatization training, visits to places such as Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Vilcabamba, Sacsayhuaman and a Trekking through a part of the Inca Trail less traveled and more spectacular and safe that you cannot miss.
Important: This registration on UltraSignup covers the 3% deposit for this adventure. After registering for their selected distance, runners are required to purchase the full travel package at Wildmarathon.com Store within 30 days of registering for your deposit. Please select the 97% opton from the drop-down menu to pay the remaining travel package cost. The package includes a 7-day program including transfers, accommodations and all meals that combines the race with acclimatization training.
- International airfares and airport taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, etc.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Tips, etc.
For detailed package information, pricing, and refund policies, please visit Wildmarathon.com
During the Marathon/Half Marathon/10K
- All transfers from Cuzco airport to hotel, including airport pick-up and drop-ff by private vehicle.
- Accomodation in double/triple places, in hotel, Lodge and camp with breakfast/lunch/dinner included.
- Destination travel assistant for room distribution.
- Marathon permit from Valle Vilcamba authorities for the race.
- Medical support during the marathon/half marathon/10K.
- Activity prior to the training marathon and visits in Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Piccu and Trekking Vilcabamba.
Event's current local time: 11:18 PM MT
- Free training plan prior to the marathon.
- Geolocator with SOS button and time control.
- Volunteers at crosses. Circuit marking with high-visibility signs.
- Tracks, maps, and race briefing.
- 4 solid/liquid aid stations + finish line refreshment.
- Bib number, thermal jacket with hood, finisher medal, certificate.
- Transfer to the starting pont of each distance (marathon, half marathon, 10K).
- Dinner/trophy party.
- Contribution to the local community with your registration to the marathon.
- Graphic and audiovisual report.
- Runner's guide PDF.
- Stretching session.