Race in Portland's Amazing Forest Park
Forest Park. It’s a real treasure for trail runners and an opportunity to run a race on its trails shouldn’t be missed.
The only 50K held in Portland, the route will include everyone’s favorite – Wildwood Trail – but also some lesser traveled and less well-known paths, with approximately 4,000' of elevation gain.
The half marathon is a fun, challenging and well-supported race in Forest Park that includes beautiful trails and lots of friends and family. This is not a flat half marathon – it is Forest Park after all! There is 2,000′ of gain. The course does include a variety of fantastic trails that will show you the beauty of the park.
You can expect a well-organized and challenging race no matter which distance you choose.
Half Marathon - Saturday
50K - Monday (Memorial Day)
Capacity: 200 each distance
If you need to cancel your registration and it’s more than 30 days prior to the race, you will receive a 50% credit toward a future Go Beyond Racing race. This credit is equal to half the value of the race you registered for and can be applied to any of our races that aren’t already sold out. You can use this credit within 365 days of it being issued. There is no transferring of this credit. If your cancellation is 30 days or less from race day, there is no credit, no refund, or no transfer. You can read our entire cancellation policy here:
Go Beyond Racing
This event is produced by Go Beyond Racing. We put on over three dozen trail races a year. You can count on every Go Beyond race to:
Event's current local time: 11:41 PM PT
- Be highly organized with racer safety and satisfaction as top priorities
- Donate to a worthy beneficiary for each race
- Have well-stocked aid stations and the friendliest, most supportive volunteers
- Challenge and reward each participant, including podium awards for men, women, and non-binary racers
- Put more time, money, and energy than most to reduce, reuse, recycle, and lessen the environmental impact of our events
We look forward to sending you off on the trails and welcoming you across the finish line!