WELCOME TO YEAR 7 www.BearLakeUltra.us
Event's current local time: 1:27 PM CT
Friday night Dinner included in registration to all runners who pick up their packet Friday night.
24 hours of FUN! This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many loops as you want or can!
Included in Registration:
• Hooded sweatshirt • Mystery gift
• Fully stocked aid station-- Included but not limited to: PBJ, Soup, Pop, Fruit, Cookies, Candy, Pretzels, Gummy Bears, Water, Sara’s famous Grilled Cheese, Brownies, Rice Crispy Treats, Pizza, Pickles, Bacon, Watermelon. Fresh cooked cookies, quesadilla ! And MUCH MORE! We take our Aid Station food seriously. (Please come prepared if you have special dietary needs).
• Not included: -- Gels and other supplements.
Course: Runners will loop around the Camp along rolling hills on single-track trails, wide trails, some grass and a few bridge crossings completing as many loops (approximately 3.1 mile loop) as you wants and at any pace during the 24 hours. At any time, runners can take a break and continue on the course within the 24 hours.
• Race begins at 8am • Chipped event. • Cup less race. • Campsites are included in the registration fee.
• Heated Indoor bathrooms with showers at the aid station. • Pacers are allowed after 50 miles or dark.
• The aid station is next to the start/finish.
Camping: All registered runners can set up a tent and camp Friday and or Saturday night near the aid station (10X10). Cars are not able to park in the camping area at the aid station/ start/finish. All cars will be parked the parking lots. Course passes the lots every lap. “Car camping” is allowed. Sorry no RV’s, campers, ect.
Top male/ female runner (most completed loops) receive a custom pint glass. Belt buckle for all runners completing 100 miles or more (Partial loops will not be counted).
Bear Lake Camp is owned and operated by Lions Visually Impaired Youth Camp, Inc. a 501C-3 Non-Profit Corporation. The camp is financially supported by the Lions, Lioness and Leos, as well as Foundation grants and individual donors throughout Michigan
Sorry no refunds, defers, or transfers.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors:
Lions Bear Lake Blind Camp www.bearlakecamp.org
Arc Documents Solutions www.e-arc.com
Motor City Massage Company www.motorcitymassagecompany.com
ATOM Robotic Therapy www.atomrobotictherapy.com
KG Law www.kgreenlaw.com/
Complete Runner www.thecompleterunner.com/
Julie Krumholz Mortgage firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brokerage Real Estate Enthusiasts https://www.homesnap.com/Mark-McCaslin/gmb2
Sally Miller In memory of Nancy Miller
Bad Axe Lions Club www.facebook.com/badaxelions/
Lake Orion Lions Club https://lakeorionlions.org
Flushing Lions Club https://e-clubhouse.org/sites/flushingmi/
Shelby Twp. Lions Club https://shelbylionsclub.org
Hartland Lions Club https://e-clubhouse.org/sites/hartlandmi/
Valvoline Oil Change https://locations.expresscare.com/mi/shelby-township/0000688880/
Momma B’s Pizza www.mommabspizzeria.com