2021 Registration Process
ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please don't ask.
10/19/21 Update: Everyone who has registered to hold their spot has been sent an email to complete payment of the full amount by October 31st. Please refer to the latest post on our website for further details.
- Early registration fees (by October 31st) are $100 for 80 mile, $160 for 160 mile
- Late registration fees (after Nov 1st) are $150 for 80 mile and $210 for 160 mile
The Tuscobia Winter Ultra is a run, bike or ski event held on the Tuscobia State Trail in Northern Wisconsin... in the middle of winter. There are two race distances: 160-mile or 80-mile. The 160-mile race is a qualifying event for the Iditarod Trail Invitation (ITI). The Tuscobia Winter Ultra will again be providing a paid entry ($1,400+ value) to a 160-mile race winner.
160-mile racers must have previously completed one of the following events:
Local time: 12:31 AM
- Tuscobia 160/150/80/75 mile
- Arrowhead 135 mile
- Iditarod Trail Invitational 130/350/1000 mile
- Actif Epica
- Fat Pursuit 200 km / mile
- Frozen Otter 64 mile
- Susitna 100 mile
- White Mountains 100 mile
- Yukon 100/300 mile
- 6633 Arctic Ultra
- Alaska Mountain Wilderness Ski Classic
- Rovaniemi 150/300 km
- The Drift 100M