Wild Trails Memberships
Unlike many other non-profit organizations, Wild Trails has something more to offer than a thank you note. The mission of Wild Trails, a 501(c)(3) non profit, is to encourage and promote healthy and active lifestyles through trail running and other forms of outdoor recreation and to advocate the protection and preservation of land (natural spaces) used for such activities. Your tax deductible donation will continue to allow Wild Trails to improve, protect and expand our nature trails as well as direct programs to empower our citizens and visitors to use them.
Your membership allows Wild Trails to continue improving our community via:
13 Wild Trails organized running races
22+ Wild Trails supported and sponsored races and events
Continued trail building and trail maintenance projects in our area
10 annual $2,000 grants directed to promote the use, protection and/or expansion of nature trails in the greater Chattanooga area
Charitable gifting for over 16 land protection organizations
Open trail runs for the community ranging in difficulty from introductory to elite
Running, stretching, nutrition, wayfinding and motivation clinics and talks
Regional race calendar
Fantastic trail race, trail building and maintenance volunteer opportunities
200 Mile Club - health and fitness motivational program
Memberships are available for Individuals, Families, Students, and more.
In addition to discounts, parties and being a part of a really cool club, this membership will also get you:
- 10% discount into all races. Not valid for Upchuck 50K. Check out all the Wild Trails Races here.
- At no additional cost, your choice of one of the following:
- A Wild Trails cotton t-shirt
- A Wild Trails hat
- A Wild Trails bamboo mug
- A Wild Trails water bottle
- A Membership card that gets you discounts at local and online businesses with perks ranging from restaurants, breweries and retail stores to gyms and outdoor apparel. We're always adding new benefits for our members! View the Membership Discounts and Partners.
- You get the monthly newsletter “The Wild Side”, an informative and entertaining email to let you know of all our trail related projects, runs, races and community outreach parties.
- Access to see which events other Wild Trails Members are registered for.
- Qualify for Runner Of The Year awards
- Qualify for Volunteer Of The Year awards
- Member only Drawings & Prizes
Memberships are valid for 12 months from your registration date:
Don't forget to check out the upcoming races in the Wild Trails Race Series or Volunteer for an upcoming race or trail work day.
Local time: 8:12 AM
- Student $18.00
- Individual $35.00
- Family $75.00 (up to 5)
- Donor $125.00
- Sponsor $250.00
- Racer $400.00 (free entry into all races)