Situated on 2,800 wooded acres, Enterprise South Nature Park offers the perfect introduction to trail running just off of I-75 north of Chattanooga, TN. With miles of smooth, winding single track trail through dense hardwood and pine forests, this 10k course will be fast and non-technical. Come join Rock/Creek as we kick-off this family friendly trail race in 2017!
Once you leave pavement the remainder of race will be on dirt single track. There are no turn offs other than those mentioned in following course description.
Local time: 6:33 AM
Start/ Finish is in parking lot #3, up Poe Run road .7 miles From Visitors center.
Race begins by running up Poe Run road through metal fence, staying on the road.
1)Turn right at 2nd "Alternate loop" road-mile .5
2) turn left into second bunker pullout #82 on left, trail access next to the bunker. Mile- .69
3) turn left on dirt trail
4) cross road towards "Log Rhythm" . Mile- 1.88
5) follow trail across bridge and turn right following "one way" sign. Mile 1.91
6) in 100 ft from turn trail splits, bear right back towards road. Mile 1.94
7)cross road towards "TNT" trail. Mile 1.98
8)cross road onto "Black Forest" trail. Mile 3.41
9) Follow Black Forest clockwise all the way to finish.