Continental Divide Trail Race
Local time: 4:10 AM
Please understand that we take your health and well-being very seriously, and we want to do all that we can to keep you and our volunteers healthy during the 2020 race season. 2020 race cancellations for the Steamboat Springs Running Series will be evaluated on a month to month basis, and we will continue to follow CDC and government guidelines and recommendations for gatherings and sporting events. If a race you previously registered for is cancelled, we will notify you via email.
At this time, we have put a pause on all 2020 SSRS race registrations. You may still register to a race's wait-list, and will be notified if we receive confirmation that the race can continue as planned. We will notify runners if we are able to move them off of the wait-list, and no entry fees will be charged until the runner confirms that they would like to enter the race.