Evening Race Series
The Portland Trail Series is a super-cool, low-key series of trail races that are held in beautiful Forest Park. A total of five races occur EVERY Wednesday evening from July-August and each race covers a different, challenging course, ranging from 4-8 miles.
The Summer Series races are every Wednesday evening, at 6:15 pm.
Race 1 – Jul 6
Race 2 – Jul 13
Race 3 – Jul 20
Race 4 – Jul 27
Race 5 – Aug 3
There is single race, day-of registration available at each race, to offset no shows, if there are any. Day-of-race registration is $20.
Forest Park Conservancy is the race beneficiary.
If you need to cancel your registration and it’s more than 30 days prior to the race, you will receive a 50% credit toward a future Go Beyond Racing race. This credit is equal to half the value of the race you registered for and can be applied to any of our races that aren’t already sold out. You can use this credit within 365 days of it being issued. There is no transferring of this credit. If your cancellation is 30 days or less from race day, there is no credit, no refund, or no transfer. You can read our entire cancellation policy here:
Go Beyond Racing
This event is produced by Go Beyond Racing. We put on over three dozen trail races a year. You can count on every Go Beyond race to:
Local time: 6:50 PM
- Be highly organized with racer safety and satisfaction as top priorities
- Donate to a worthy beneficiary for each race
- Have well-stocked aid stations and the friendliest, most supportive volunteers
- Challenge and reward each participant
- Put more time, money, and energy than most to reduce, reuse, recycle, and lessen the environmental impact of our events
We look forward to sending you off on the trails and welcoming you across the finish line!