THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
With the recent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreaks in Washington state and across the country, we have been closely monitoring the situation. Registration will continue to be open. At the present time, we have been given the green light for the Bigfoot events. We have no plans to cancel any of our Bigfoot races unless we are directed to do so by the permitting agencies. If that is the case, we will notify all registered runners.
COVID-19 WAITLIST - JOIN IF YOU WANT TO RUN!
Dear runners, we have closed registration for the time being due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 epidemic. THE RACE IS STILL ON! We have received the green light thus far from the USFS that we are still good to go as of 3/30/20. Like any year there's a chance the event could be cancelled due to forces outside of our control - and with the uncertainty of the current state of closures, we enacted a waitlist for people who want to run the Bigfoot races. This way you can get on the waitlist now and still have a chance to run assuming all goes well in the coming months. As we get more info, we will keep you up to date. For now you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to make this event happen - safely of course!
Run through the Cascade Mountains of Washington with your choice of a 73mile, 40mile, or 20 mile route! Note that the 100k is 73 miles with a course change for 2020 and the new name reflects that. Please read our website completely before signing up. You can learn more about the races at bigfoot200.com Please see separate registration page for the 200 miler.
Local time: 10:08 PM
Visit our website for all details: https://www.bigfoot200.com/bigfoot-73-mile.htmlbr />https://www.bigfoot200.com/bigfoot-40mile.html and https://www.bigfoot200.com/bigfoot-20-mile.html