About the Camp
This is an all-inclusive 3-day mountain running camp located in the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, wedged between two National Forests, a Wilderness Area, and a National Park! The Continental Divide runs through this area, making it riddled with high mountain passes and peaks. These alpine trails include peaks over 13,000 ft. (4,000 m.) in elevation, making it a mountain running paradise, and the perfect setting for our camp.
Local time: 8:58 PM
Our camp will be led by elite runners and coaches, and will include:
- 6 organized Mountain runs through Rocky Mountain National Park led by local experts
- 2 Training Workshops with Pro Runners & Coaches: Sage Canaday & Adam St.Pierre
- Q & A with Elite Mountain Runner: Silke Koester (2015 Bighorn 100 Mile Champ!)
- 3 Nights Lodging in a rustic cabin (Shared bunk room)
- All 9 meals during the camp (starting with dinner on Thursday, and ending with lunch on Sunday)
- All transportation during the camp
- All Run Nutrition (electrolyte drink, energy gels, bars, etc.)
- Access to Camp Canoes and Trout Fishing! (Bring your own fishing gear)
This camp is intended for experienced mountain, ultra, and/or trail runners, and will be focused on exploring this high-altitude environment while developing mountain running skills. However, our camp can also be adapted to experienced runners who want to transition to running more mountainous terrain. All participants must be at least 18 years old, and have some experience running or hiking at altitude to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Visit our website for details: http://www.singletrackexplorers.com/