Coastal Georgia Greenway 100 and 155 Mile Ultra
The CGG is comprised of 20% trails and 80% on highways. Obviously, we would like the CGG to be all on trails but currently, we have to deal with highway running mostly.
Local time: 1:35 PM
We now offer two distinct races for the Coastal Georgia Greenway, - CGG 155 mile ultra and, CGG 100 mile ultra.
The CGG 155 starts Friday, March 29th at 5:00 am on Hutchinson Island, Savannah, Ga., in between the Savannah Convention Center and, the Westin Hotel. For location: Click here
The CGG 100 starts on Saturday, March 30th at 6:00 am at the Smallest Church. For location: Click here
The maximum time frame for the CGG 155 is 60 hours.
The maximum time frame for the CGG 100 is 35 hours.
Both races end at the same location, - St. Mary's Howard Gilman Memorial Waterfront Park, 100 W. St. Mary's St, St. Mary's, GA 31558 at 5:00 pm.
For the CGG 155, runners will run through nine towns, fifteen jurisdictions and six countines.
For the CGG 100, runners will run through By the time you complete the run through six towns, twelve jurisdictions and four counties.
CGG runners may have a pacer after completing fifty miles.
1. mile marker 0: Hutchinson Island, start line
2. mile marker 29: Chatham-Bryan Check-in station, King's Ferry
3. mile marker 45: Liberty county-Midway (cemetery)
4. mile marker 58: McIntosh county-Smallest Church in America -CGG 100 RUNNERS START HERE
5. mile marker 83: Darien Waterfront Park
6. mile marker 101: Glynn county-Windsor Park, Brunswick
7. mile marker 129: Camden county-Satilla River Waterfront Park, Woodbine