Welcome to Runner Reboot Camp!
Local time: 10:54 PM
A summer running camp open to Junior and High School Running Athletes.
Sponsoring local youth athletes affected by the fires & Team programs.
Specialized Running Training focused on, Nutrition, Hydration, Mobility, Mechanics, Strength, Condition & Recovery!
Camp Cost: $50
Location: Rockpile Ranch, Geyserville, CA
Number of Athletes: 50
Things to bring to camp:
• Enough running clothing and general clothing
• Running shoes and enough socks
• Reusable water bottle
• Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and towel
• Air mattress or sleeping pad, and yoga mat
• A sleeping bag and pillow
• Head lamp, reflective night running clothing, and overnight clothing
• Sun screen
• If you want to camp in a tent, then also bring a tent & necessary equipment
... and a great attitude, willingness to work hard, ability to stay focused and have fun!
Saturday: Lunch, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast, lunch