Welcome to Runner Reboot Camp!
2 Days: Saturday & Sunday August 25-26, 2018
Local time: 7:31 AM
A summer running camp open to Junior and High School Running Athletes.
Sponsoring local youth athletes affected by the fires & Team programs.
Specialized Running Training focused on, Nutrition, Hydration, Mobility, Mechanics, Strength, Condition & Recovery!
Camp Cost: $50
Location: Rockpile Ranch, Healdsburg, CA
Number of Athletes: 50
Things to bring to camp:
• Enough running clothing and general clothing
• Running shoes and enough socks
• Reusable water bottle
• Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and towel
• Air mattress or sleeping pad, and yoga mat
• A sleeping bag and pillow
• Head lamp, reflective night running clothing, and over night clothing
• Sun screen
• If you want to camp in a tent, then also bring a tent & necessary equipment
... and a great attitude, willingness to work hard, ability to stay focused and have fun!
Saturday: Lunch, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast, lunch
Saturday August 25th
Saturday Morning Arrival: 830am
Brief Introduction: 9am
Shakeout Run with Coach Dom & Pro Sarah: 930am
After Lunch with Lauren Campbell: 1230am
Free Time: 2-4pm
Afternoon Running Instruction with Coach Tiffany: 4-530pm
Campfire with Xerxes TEDx: 630pm
Night Race with Ralph & Hayley: 8-9pm
Free Time: 9-10pm
Sunday August 26th
Quick Breakfast: 630am
Wakeup with Coach Cary: 730am
After Breakfast with Jeff Callinan: 930am
Before Lunch with Lauren Campbell: 11am
Breakup Camp (*optional Pickup): 130pm
Farewell Run: 230pm (*optional)
Camp Pickup: 4pm