THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2020 AND 2021
Due to COVID-19, we have capped the race at the moment and opened a waitlist for those wanting to register. This way you can still sign up, but do not have to pay upfront. We will then invite runners off the waitlist to register.
Our mission is to empower and educate runners of all abilities on the safety of trail running in the dark. We provide a safe and fun experience where novice and veteran runners alike can practice trail running in the night.
• Black Diamond Head Lamp (limited to first 200 registered only)
• Technical Running Shirt (limited to first 200 registered only)
• Goody Swag Bag
• Post Race Food and Drinks
• Finish Line Festival Under the Stars
• 10K - 8:45PM
• 5K - 9:00PM
Packet Pickup - Race Day
• 6:00PM - 8:30PM - Auburn Dam Overlook, 855 Pacific Street,Auburn, CA 95603
• 8:30 P.M: Firefly Costume Contest
If you are a sports youth team and want to register as a team please contact the RD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local time: 6:50 AM