August 1, 2018 to July 31, 2019
17 Months of Membership for the price of 12 Months!
Palouse Road RunnersMembership fees are subsidized, since the cost of our membership-based RRCA insurance far exceeds the income from dues.
Individual Membership: $15.00 each year
Family Membership: $20.00 each year
The Palouse Road Runners serves the community by
- promoting healthy running and exercise,
- conducting competitive well-organized races,
- encouraging daily workouts on trails of known distances,
- assisting many other community organizations who want to sponsor fun-run events,
- and elevating running to the esteemed status it so richly deserves in the Moscow/Pullman communities.
The Palouse Runners was started in about 1973 to organize the “First Annual Crazy Days Run” between Pullman and Moscow. In the late 1970s or early 1980s, it became Moscow Road Runners, largely overseen by Archie George. In 1991, at the Depot in Pullman, the group was reorganized as the Palouse Road Runners.
Discounts at local shops
10% off running gear at Tri-State
10% off running gear (shoes, socks, apparel, packs, gels, etc.) at Hyperspud Sports
10% off running shoes at Runners Soul in Spokane
Discount on all PRR race entry fees
We currently sponsor four road races each year: the Snake River Half Marathon in March, the Palouse 100 K in April, Moscow Mountain Madness on the Sunday after Labor Day each September, and the Fall Flash 10K on the first Saturday in October. Previous events include the Master’s Run, Albion Run, and the Women’s Run.
Local time: 11:30 PM