THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
START and CUT-OFF TIMES
Bottom of Ginny’s Crawl. 34.26905 -117.62420
Start time is 8:24 am.
Please show up by 7:45 am for a course briefing and to pick up your tracking device.
50k - 24 hours
100k - 48 hours
90 miles - 62.6 hours
100 miles - 66.6 hours
You will receive credit for a 50k and 100k finish and results will be posted for finishing the 50k and 100k distances on the website.
There will only be 1 finisher for the 100 on Ultrasignup.
A RACE SO HARD, ONCE ONE PERSON FINISHES, IT WILL CEASE TO EXIST!!!
Welcome to the hardest 100 miler in world.
The first 50k Loop has 20,800 feet of gain and 63,500’ for the 100 miler.
This is nowhere near your typical 100 miler.
You must be used to class 2-4 loose, very steep and technical terrain.
There is about a marathons worth of it.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE HIKING ON CLASS 4 TERRAIN, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP.
There will be several updates for next year.
It is very important to follow the course and understand the directions as they pertain to the course.
Highlander is the definitive answer to the following.
1. What’s the hardest 100 miler in the world?
2. What’s the hardest 100 miler to finish?
3. Which 100 miler is the most technical?
4. Which 100 miler has the most gain?
5. Which 100 miler will have the least amount of finishers?
1. GPS Device to record your track during the race..
2. In order to start the race, you must have the route downloaded on a device you will be using during the race. Use this link. />https://caltopo.com/m/K410
3. A phone for safety. There are several parts of the east side that has reception.
Shoes with excellent traction and at least 6mm lugs.
2. The ability to carry at least 4 liters of water.
A water filter if you do not intended to drink straight from the streams.
This is meant to be the hardest Mountain Running course possible for a 100 miler.
Local time: 9:08 AM
Highlander is steeper, harder and much more technical than even the hardest 50k in the country.
And that course is meant for only elites to finish.
Only I give you an extra 5 hours to finish at Highlander.