All races will begin and finish at the cabins in Centennial Park.
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on and out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back. (The 25K Course involves 2067 Feet of climbing in the out and back course)
The 50K event will be have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 25Km mark. It will be two out and backs of the 25K course. We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and also the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.
A FREE UpRiver Running Shirt will be issued to all participants who sign up by July 31st.
*Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
New for 2020
- The 50K event will be have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 1/2 way point (25km mark)
Local time: 4:30 AM
- Register by July 31st to receive a Free UpRiver Running T-shirt
- Race bibs are transferable until the registration deadline
- 17 and under participants can register in any distance for $45. Free T-shirt with entry by July 31st still applies
- Increased signing for this year with additional course marshalls
- Start times for the 10Km and 25Km races will be changed slightly to minimize congestion on the trails.
- Third tier price starting on August 1st does not increase, but does not include a shirt, so sign up early to save money and secure a killer shirt!