All races will begin at the cabins in Centennial Park.
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on and out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back. (The 25K Course involves 2067 Feet of climbing in the out and back course)
The 50K event will be two out and backs of the 25K course. We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and also the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.
A FREE custom UpRiver Running Buff-style head/neck tube will be issued to all participants who sign up by MAY 31st.
*Please note that registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
New for 2019
- Legit hot pink course markers plus even more sing this year
Local time: 6:26 PM
- We will be changing the start of all races slightly to fit in with a trail closure on the original course. Map of all distances coming soon.
- Free food for runners from El Tres Mexican Restaurant post race
- Register early and receive a Free UpRiver neck/head tube
- Tiered pricing this year, so sign up early
- Post race celebration at El Tres Mexican Restaurant. Come and have a beer and lets share our race stories.
- CIBC and Marostica Subaru continue to support URR