Come and Join us for a morning of fun at the 2020 Poke Sallet 5K Walk/Run!
This race will take you full circle around the beautiful downtown of Gainesboro, TN and end at the site of the 42nd Annual Poke Sallet Festival. We will have a shuttle service to take you back to your vehicle when you are ready to go home. We want everyone to come and enjoy our wonderful town that is set right on the Cumberland River.
Wildwood Resort & Marina
- This race is a chip timed race
- All runners will receive a race shirt (Runners who register after May 2nd will be given shirts as they are available)
- Completion medals are awarded for all finishers of the race
- Music is allowed for the race
- There will be 1 aid station at approximately the halfway point
If you are unable to register online, you can pick up a registration form at the H & H Hardware located at 312 Birch St. Gainesboro, TN 38562. Hours of operation: M-F 7:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 7:00am to 12:00pm.
Friday, May 8th, 2020
Time: 12:00 - 7:00 P.M. CST
Location: Jackson County Chamber of Commerce - 201 W Hull Ave. Gainesboro, TN 38562
Saturday, May 9th, 2019
Time: 7:00 - 8:45 A.M. CST
Location: Gainesboro Elementary School - 611 S Main St. Gainesboro, TN 38562
Route for Poke Sallet 5K Walk/Run
Completion Medals are awarded to all Poke Sallet 5K finishers.
Awards for the race will be given for:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for Male and Female overall
- 1st place for Males and Females for each age group bracket
The Poke Sallet 5K Walk/Run has a NO REFUND policy.
Local time: 7:00 PM