Results / Scoring
Results for all three distances have now been posted.
We will shortly post results here on UltraSignup for everyone who completed the 100 mile, 100 K, or the 50K. Preliminary Results for the 100 mile and 100 K finishers are now available at the EliteFeats site, along with split times for everyone who participated. Thank you ALL for making this memorial run a success!!
We've extended the online registration until Thursday, September 5th at 6PM. Come on out for a memorable event... and the current weather reports say it will be a great day.
The “Ted 100” probably needs no introduction. We in the ultra community all know the accomplishments of the honoree. Ted Corbitt also had participated in many Broadway Ultra Society (BUS) events; his last was a 24-hour in his name in 2003. He was 84 at the time and completed 68.9 miles. The “Ted 100” would be a celebrated way to pay tribute to Ted Corbitt’s 100th birthday. We at BUS are greatly thankful to the Village of Valley Stream in Long Island to provide us this opportunity. It is a wonderful venue in many ways. The loop distance is just right; not too short or long. The course is a flat pedestrian path circling a stream and a lake. And it is also well-lit and guarded by Security. The Staging Area will be the Pool Building right on the course loop with ample facilities and a large lounging area.
This will be the second running of the “Ted 100”. The first was in 1994 at Juniper Valley Park in Queens, NY won by Roy Pirrung. This year’s edition will be presented again by BUS on Saturday, September 7 at Hendrickson Park in Valley Stream, LI starting at 8:00 AM, and will be part of the New York Ultra Running (NYUR) Grand Prix Series for 2019. The Race Director asks that you enter on this page through Ultra Signup (with no added fee). The event will be two races in one: a 100-kilometer and 100 miles, but NOT separate. There only will be one start, and if you do go on to 100M, you still will be recorded with an official time and place for the 100K. You DO NOT have to declare what distance (100K or 100M) you are running.
The check-in area will be at Arthur J Hendrickson Pool Building located on Merrick Road between Fletcher Avenue and N. Franklin Avenue. Other details are the following:
Local time: 5:33 PM
- The race loop is a 1.453-mile circuit on blacktop paths on flat terrain; 43 loops will complete 100 kilometers and 69 loops will complete 100 miles.
- The race will start at approximately 8:00 AM on Saturday, September 7.
- Parking in the Hendrickson Park lot very close to the race loop. Loop is guarded by The Village of Valley Stream Security.
- Race registration can be processed here on this page (with no added fee) or can be submitted manually.
- Customized race SWAG guaranteed to all pre-registered runners by August 28, 2019.
- Please note that the event does have an entrant quota. Limited late/post entries may be accepted if availability. But no guarantee of SWAG.
- Decorative Awards to all finishers in the 100K and 100M.