THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Across Florida Trail 200
The 1st Annual Across Florida 200 mile Endurance Trail Run across the State of Florida. Challenge yourself with 110 miles of the Florida Trail, 30 miles of State Park trails, 40 Miles dirt roads, 14 miles of road, and a 6 miles beach run to the finish. Brought to you by the ARGEORGIA.COM, Florida State Parks, and the City of St. Augustine.
This is not just a race; it is an unforgettable event! The best time of the year in Florida with temps in the 70's with a beautiful finish location on the beach in the oldest city in America. Fully supported race with 11 stocked aid stations, 7 crew stations, 4 water drops, and 3 sleep locations with provided tents set up for racers. Also, shuttle service available from the host hotel to the start location on the West Coast on race day if you have no support crew. The main goal of this event is to collect sand from the west coast and bring it to the finish on the east coast in a provided sand capsule that we provide. Racers must transport the sand capsule the entire way and once at the finish, you will top off the sand capsule with sand from the east coast to complete the journey. Don't worry, the capsule is only 3 inches tall and will fit in an amazing keepsake at the finish.
NEVER STEP FOOT ON THE SAME TRAIL TWICE DURING THIS RACE, NO OUT AND BACKS, NO LOOPS OR REPEATS. THIS IS A "TRUE" POINT TO POINT CHALLENGE.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS HAPPEN THAT ARE OUT OF YOUR CONTROL: REFUNDS, DEFERMENTS AND TRANSFER AVAILABLE PER REQUEST.
NO MANDATORY VOLUNTEER HOURS REQUIRED FOR ANY OF OUR RACES, HOWEVER, WELCOMED AND GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Signs and flagging mark the entire 200-mile course. Maps will also be provided and each racer or team will be assigned a GPS tracker for the entire race so race staff, support crews, and family can track you during your journey.
Leaving from St. Augustine on Thursday morning to travel by bus or support crew vehicle to the west end of the Withlacoochee Bay Trail. Start on the 10 miles of the Withlacoochee Bay Trail to Lake Rousseau Dam & Recreational Area.15 miles of country road along Lake Rousseau to pick the Florida Trail south of Dunnellon. Traveling on the beautiful Florida Trail for 60 miles through the Cross Florida Greenway. Once south of Silver Springs and the edge of the Ocala National Forest there will be 20 miles of dirt roads to reconnect to the Florida Trail. Heading North 50 miles on the most scenic part of the Florida Trail through the rolling hills of the Ocala National Forest. Once in Palatka, this will be the hardest part of the race with 25 miles of road to get over to Favor Dykes State Park. 10 miles of trails north through Favor Dykes to get over to the beach. 6-mile beach run to the finish. Complete map and aid station locations are available on our website. Surprisingly over 3800 feet of elevation gain.
What We Provide
1.The longest and most challenging point to point ultra trail run in the south!
2. The first 50 racers receive a suite at the Embassy Suites Host Hotel the night before the race start. Two queen bed suite for Solo or team. After the first 50, rooms at the overflow hotel next door.
3. 4G LTE trackers for each solo and team. Online tracking for support and family. Live race updates during the race for family and friends at home to stay connected with your progress.
4. Full media teams will produce professional race videos and photos for the entire race which will be available to racers after the race for free. There will be a Day #1, Day #2, Day #3 and a complete race video produced.
5. Pre-Race dinner. A local private chef will provide three different meal options including vegetarian and vegan options.
6. Maps and details for each leg of the race.
7. Bus transportation from Host Hotel to Start location. (Optional)
8. Race long sleeve shirt, custom race duffel bag, and race hat.
9. 11 Fully stocked aid stations and 3 water/crew stations.
10. 3 racer sleeping stations during the race.
11. Shuttle service for any withdrawing racers back to the host hotel.
12. Sand capsule and finisher display.
13. The largest finisher buckle gave out at an Ultra.
15. Post-race meal.
Start and Finish Location: Embassy Suites, St. Augustine Beach. The first 50 racers receive a free suite at the Embassy Suites Host Hotel the night before the race start. Two queen bed suite for Solo or team. After the first 50, rooms at the overflow hotel next door.
Wednesday, November 11th. :3:00pm to 6:00pm Mandatory Racer check-in and packet pick-up. Embassy Suites, St. Augustine Beach.
Wednesday, November 11th. 6:00pm to 7:00pm Pre-Race Dinner and Race Meeting. Embassy Suites, St. Augustine Beach.
Thursday, November 12th - Start: 10:00am on Thursday, November 12th. All solos and relay teams have 75-80 hours to complete the 200-mile course.
Sunday November 15th: Race cut-off is 1:00-6:00pm. Awards and medals will be given out to racers and teams as they finish.
Top 5 Solo awards in each class below.
1. Overall Men - 1st in 200-mile solo receives $1000 and 2021 entry.
2. Overall Women - 1st in 200-mile solo receives $1000 and 2021 entry.
3. Masters Men (50-59)
4. Masters Women (50-59)
5. Grand Masters Men (60 and older)
6. Grand Masters Women (60 and older)
Top 3 Relay awards in each class below.
1. 2-Person Relay
2. 3-Person Relay
3. 4-Person Relay
No cutting of the designed course. All flags must be punched to receive credit for the entire course. Details in pre-race email.
Listen and follow all instructions from race staff / medical personnel during the race.
Be courteous to other runners and day hikers.
You may only receive the aid within 100 feet of an aid station or water station that allows crew access
No littering. Take in, take out.
Trekking poles are allowed.
The Race Director has the sole discretion of the administration of any violations of the race rules ranging from a time penalty, up to and including disqualification.
Pacers allowed after aid station #5 and support crews welcome the entire race. More Details to come.