THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We have changed the registration on Ultrasignup, so that anyone registering between now and August 31st will not have their credit cards charged until a decision is made on August 31st.
Our decision to host the event is being pushed back to the end of August in order to maximize the chances of us being able to hold our annual Fall Races. We will make a decision on August 31st on whether or not the races will be held. Ultimately we are abiding by government Covid guidelines and restrictions, so the decision will be beyond our control.
For those who have registered prior to June 23rd, we will contact you about the refund process, should the race not happen, and provide an option of rolling over into next years race.
All races will begin and finish at the cabins in Centennial Park.
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on and out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back. (The 25K Course involves 2067 Feet of climbing in the out and back course)
The 50K event will be have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 25Km mark. It will be two out and backs of the 25K course. We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and also the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.
A FREE UpRiver Running Shirt will be issued to all participants who sign up by September 5th (11:59pm)
*Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
New for 2020
- The 50K event will be have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 1/2 way point (25km mark)
Local time: 10:08 PM
- Register by September 5th at 11:59pm to receive a Free UpRiver Running T-shirt
- Race bibs are transferable until the registration deadline
- 17 and under participants can register in any distance for $45. Free T-shirt with entry by September 5th (11:59pm) still applies
- Increased signing for this year with additional course marshalls
- Start times for the 10Km and 25Km races will be changed slightly to minimize congestion on the trails.
- Third tier price starting on September 6th does not increase, but does not include a shirt, so sign up early to save money and secure a killer shirt!