Moose Herd Madness!!
The best part about attending a race is the community that exists on race day. The people we meet at the start line or on course motivate us to keep moving. They struggle along side us. They cheer when we finish. They meet us at the next start line to do it all over again. As race directors, we like to present the challenge and the support. We love to watch your perseverance and stand in awe of your accomplishments. While we can't do that now, what we can do is find new ways to support each other.
Local time: 9:59 PM
We invite you to join our community now through social sharing, so that we can maintain social distance, while enjoying the camaraderie of the Mad Moose Herd. Register for a distance, join our Facebook event group, and support each other! New to virtual races? Here's what you need to know:
1. Register for your chosen distance. We are offering 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, 30K, and 50K distances. All races are $45. You must register by April 10, 2020.
2. Design your course. This is the fun part! If you're really wanting the full Mad Moose experience, you'll have to add some challenge. A steep hill, a water crossing, a technical trail. You know what we mean!
3. Get some training done before your race.
4. Choose your race day and go for it! You must complete your run between April 27, 2020 and May 3, 2020.
5. Enter your results, through our Google Form, to be published on our website! The link will be posted here.
6. Show off the swag! Runners will receive Mad Moose Head Wear, Mad Moose Socks, a custom race bib, and a finisher's award.
7. Most importantly, share the whole experience with other runners. Tag Mad Moose Events, use #mooseherdmadness, and post in our event group!
8. We'll have some goodies from our sponsor, La Sportiva, to give away to some lucky runners. We'll randomly draw bib numbers and include the surprise in the swag bag, that we'll mail to you.
Check out our website: www.madmooseevents.com