Lake Sonoma 100K will be run Sunday September 5, 2021 at 5 am and is a WS100 2022 qualifier!
• The Lake Sonoma Race Series is permitted and ready for Labor Day Weekend.
• Your registration fees benefit the Children of Vineyard Workers Scholarship Fund.
• We will have July & August weekend training runs in Southern California, Lake Tahoe and SF-Marin County.
• Our Woodstock Theme will be in full swing for 2021!
• We are honoring Lisa Henson our former Co-Race Director and our newest 100k Race Director Keira Henninger. Goals for 2021 are inclusion, equity and diversity with 50% women participation.
• The course is ready! Big thanks to the Army Corp of Engineers, Northern Sonoma County Fire and Healdsburg Running Company Volunteers. LS50 and 100K course is in great shape, fast and relentless!
About Lake Sonoma Race Series
Founded in 2008, the iconic Lake Sonoma 50 Miler is known for having one of most competitive fields in the United States according to UltraRunning magazine. The beautiful wine country 50 Miler consists of nearly 90 percent single-track trails weaving through relentless rolling hills, testing runners with three big climbs, and traversing more than a dozen creek crossings. Ultrarunners travel to Sonoma from over 20 countries to experience one of the globe’s most popular and distinctive ultrarunning events, one that includes a trail movie festival, gourmet athlete dinner, multiple industry panels, and a lively finish line celebration featuring award-winning wine country chefs, multiple breweries, and celebrated wine from Wilson Artisan Wineries. Participants as well as their families and friends will enjoy Lake Sonoma and Healdsburg’s small-town charm at an event where proceeds support the Children of Vineyard Workers Scholarship Fund that expands educational opportunities for local students.
Local time: 7:50 AM