Ready for an amazing trail running experience on Canada's West Coast?
A tough 28k, 50k and 100k with lots of elevation (4400 ft for the 28k, 10,075 ft for the 50k, 20,150 ft for the 100k) and spectacular views!
The Finlayson Arm 28k/50k/100k, is a mix of single track, double track and coastal mountain trails that are littered with Arbutus Trees and old growth forest. The run begins at the Goldstream group campsites at Goldstream provincial park in Victoria, BC. The run has numerous difficult climbs: Mt. Finlayson, Mt. Work, and Mckenzie Bight to Jocelyn Hill. Awesome views from all three of these difficult climbs and the Cascade Creek Waterfall while climbing out of McKenzie Bight. New for 2020, is The Double: the 100k and 28k all in one weekend!
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Sunday, September 5th, 2021
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout along with 7% PST on applicable items.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. Payable in Canadian funds.
5. VISA, MC, and Amex accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Ultrasignup or Coastline Endurance Run for your online registration into this event.
Race entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and no credits will be given. Participants may transfer their entry into another event, granted the event is not sold out.
Local time: 1:40 PM
We are tentatively opening registration given the announcement made by the British Columbia Provincial Health Officer on May 25, 2021. Should the event need to be postponed due to Covid-19 or any other reason, registrations will be deferred to 2022 or 2023. No refunds or transfers will be given.