24 Hour Summer Stampede Ultra
Welcome to the second year of the 24 Hour Summer Stampede Ultra presented by Egress Endurance!
We are very excited to partner with Coopersville Schools to put on this remarkable new event. Do you want to test yourself in 2020? Run the furthest you ever have in your life? Experience some intense "heat training"? Here is the event for you!
Track Etiquette Rules will be posted soon for all events!
There are NO PACERS allowed for this event.
Date: June 26 & 27, 2021
Location: Hosted by the Coopersville “Broncos” High School Track. 198 East St, Coopersville, MI 49404
Events: 24,12,6 & 3-Hour Ultras.
Events Start Times:
• 24 HR: 8:00 AM June 26 - 8:00 AM June 27
• 12 HR: 8:00 PM June 26 - 8:00 AM June 27
• 6 HR: 12:00 pm June 26 - 6:00 PM June 26
• 3HR: 12:00 PM June 26 - 3:00 PM June 26
• Runners will run to accumulate the most miles in their chosen event timeframe. Placing will be determined by the most miles run in the allotted amount of time.
• Runners will rotate direction around the track every 3 hours.
• General “track etiquette” will be posted closer to race day depending on registration size.
• Runners may take breaks off the track as much as desired.
• Event will be chipped timed, and runners need only to cross the timing mat when completing their laps. Runners will need to make sure they are not crossing the mat when coming on and off the track. A “track enter/exit point” will be designated by the start/finish.
• Runners may “drop” at any point during their event and need to advise a race official when dropping. You will NOT receive a DNF if you have completed at least one loop of the track.
• Every Runner will receive a Summer Stampede Ultra T-shirt. (Design coming soon!)
• Runners who complete 100+ miles will receive a custom belt buckle!
• Every finisher (one lap completed) will receive a Summer Stampede Ultra Medal. (Pictures coming soon!)
• Awards will be for Top 3 male and female finishers of each event.
• Custom T-shirts can be added for $20.00
Supplied for Runners:
• Central aid station filled with ‘ultra-snacks,’ coke, sprite, ginger ale, Tailwind Nutrition, fruit, PB&J, and more!
• Medical tent. (It will be hot!)
• Post-race meal for each event. (More details to come!)
• All runners will need to agree to an official waiver acknowledging that they understand the risks of running this event.
• Though the surrounding track will be well lit, we will NOT be using the large stadium lights. Runners are encouraged to bring a headlamp if they will be running in the dark.
Sponsors and charity partners coming soon!
Registration is open at Ultra Sign Up!
Please reach out with any questions to:
Visit our site: www.egressendurance.com
Packet Pick-up for 2021 event will be out soon!
Local time: 6:49 PM