May 15 - 30, 2021
Registration closes: Sat, May 1 @ 11:59 PM
Come fastpack with us!
Are you a trail runner looking for a new adventure? Or an experienced hiker who like to travel fast and ultra light? We organize small groups of active people who want to get way off the beaten path in the Himalaya.
- Annapurna Circuit – ‘Tilicho Lake’ Variation. Join us as we reach Tilicho Lake – considered one of the highest, most beautiful lakes in the world.
- Get off the beaten track - we are experts at finding alternative trails (and sometimes just going cross country).
- Travel without porter or pack animal support. Seriously, there is no need to do this - the lodges have blankets and good food. Travel quick and light!
- Move at your own pace - you can run when you want or just power hike all day long. We've got you covered.
- Let us handle the logistics, we've led a lot of trail runners down crazy (and not so crazy) trails in Nepal - we know what we are doing!
- This is the perfect introduction to high altitude mountain running in Nepal.
- Trip Reports/Photos: 2019 Fall | 2019 Spring | 2018 | 2017 | 2016
- Ten and a half days on trail with two acclimatization days. (May 15-30, 2021)
- Distance: 228k/142.6miles, Total Gain: 11,846m/38,863ft, Total Loss: 11,282m/37,013ft, Max Elevation: 5,405m/17,728ft.
- Check out our route in Caltopo
- Max group size: 10
- Cost: $1,975 all inclusive, including $250 deposit through your UltraSignup registration (the rest due within 30 days).
- Briefing and Orientation starting at noon.
- Day 1 Kathmandu to Besisahar (760m) Bus Transport.
- Day 2 Besisahar (760m) to Tal (1,665m) Distance: 36k
- Day 3 Tal (1,665m) to Chame (2,684m) Distance 23k
- Day 4 Chame (2,684m) to Manang (3,537m), Distance: 33k
- Day 5 Acclimatization Day
- Day 6 Manang (3,520m) to Yak Kharka (3,807m): Distance: 9.4k
- Day 7 Yak Kharka (3,807m) to Thorung Phedi (4,560m)
- Day 8: Acclimatization Day
- Day 9 Thorung Phedi to Muktinath (3,798m) via Thorung Pass (5,416m) Distance: 21k
- Day 10 Muktinath to Marpha (2,711m) 32k
- Day 11 Marpha (2,711m) to Ghasa (2,110), Distance: 27k
- Day 12 Ghasa (2,110m) to Gorepani (2,811m). Distance 30k
- Day 13 Ghorepani (2,811m).- to Naya Pul (1,019m) then to Pokhara. Distance: 17k
- Transport back to Kathmandu.
- Departure Day
Short Film - Annapurna Circuit
What they are saying
”Do it! You won't regret it for a moment. The trail, the people, the camaraderie are all 1st rate.” - Karen Carrington (Shanghai, China), Annapurna Fastpack 2015
”The best trip for your money, hands down! This was a life dream trip of mine and this was exactly how I wanted to do it. Check it out if you've ever felt the pull to explore Nepal!” - Trisha Steidl (Seattle, USA), Annapurna Fastpack 2014
”crazy shit. It's done. lifetime experience. it was a great time with great people! #AFP2016” - Lukas Rådgiver (Bad Kreuznach, Germany), Annapurna Fastpack 2016
”If you really want to experience Nepal in its pristine setting while discovering what you’re truly capable of achieving, then you must consider HAL for your Nepalese adventure. Besides adventure, you will be rewarded with great camaraderie, a genuine Nepalese experience and the spectacular views that make this country majestic! A word of caution though: you will want to come back for their other trips.” - Pablo Cabrera (Seattle, USA), Annapurna Fast Pack 2016
”Excellent logistics including being collected on arrival at the airport and dropped off at end of trip. Super fun team and diverse itinerary which included some trails that are not part of the official circuit. Great food, laughs and team dynamic. Challenging course meant greater level of satisfaction on completion of each stage. Highly recommend.” - Angela (Ireland/Hong Kong), Annapurna Fastpack 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our registration page on our website for complete terms and conditions including refund policy and payment plan.
Local time: 5:11 AM