NEW For 2022
- Free Shuttle to and from the race (nearby parking lots will be communicated soon)
- Optional performance T-shirt available for $25 extra under ultrasignup "STORE" tab (order by August 31st)
- Optional Hot Post Race Meal (vegan friendly) for $7.50 available under ultrasignup "STORE" tab
- Water station will be available on course between aid stations
- The 50K event will have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 1/2 way point (25km mark) and a 6hr45min cutoff at the 3/4 of the way mark (last aid station at Cascades)
- Race bibs are transferable until the registration deadline (Saturday, September 17th,11:59pm)
- 17 and under participants can register in any distance for $45.
- Early bird pricing until August 20th
- Capacity for each race: 50Km = 75 participants; 25Km = 150 participants; 10Km = 300 participants
The race start times are as follows:
50Km - 7:00am (no changes)
25Km - 9:30am
10Km - 11:30am
*Start times are subject to change, based on possible changes to Covid restrictions.
Our Fall Races for 2022 will take place in the same Trowbridge Forest Area, starting at Centennial Park. Participants will have an option to register for a 10K, 25K or 50K trail race.
Most of the race takes place on a single track course where you'll be able to see and cheer on other runners on the trail.
The course is subject to change, but participants will be notified of any changes as soon as possible.
The 25Km course will be an out and back course, and the 50Km course will complete this course twice.
Should the event be cancelled after the payments have been processed, participants will be given the option to roll over their race entry to 2023 or receive a 50% refund on the race entry.
To receive a t-shirt, you must have registered by August 31st. If the race is cancelled after this date, participants will still receive their paid shirt.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to attend the event after submitting payment, registration fees (race entry, shirt and meals) are non-refundable.
All races will begin and finish at the cabins in Centennial Park.
Local time: 2:07 AM
The 10K event will be a single loop course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines and back.
The 25K event will be run on an out and back course that heads from the cabins into Shuniah Mines, tours Shuniah Mines, crosses back into centennial and ultimately to the aid station that will be located in the Cascade Conservation area parking lot. Runners will receive aid if needed and head on back. (The 25K Course involves over 2000 Feet of climbing in the out and back course)
The 50K event will have a 9hr cutoff with a 4.5 hr cutoff at the 1/2 way point (25km mark) and a 6hr45min cutoff at the 3/4 of the way mark (last aid station at Cascades)
We wanted to make this race as much fun single track as possible. The course we have set is 80% fun single track. We also like the idea of seeing the leaders and the camaraderie of an out and back style where you get the opportunity to encourage the other runners.