This event has a capacity of 100 runners! Once it is full, there is a waitlist option! We ask that you notify us if you need to cancel your registration. Runners must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this event.
The Green Mile
6 hours! 1 green trail! It is the return of The Green Mile Loop Challenge! With a course that is just under 2 miles, this event is designed for runners of all levels and speeds. How many loops can you run? How many do you want to run?
Join us for the loops and the delicious lunch being provided by Mike and Tony's Gyros! We also have the return of our raffle!! Generous donations are coming your way from Patagonia, local run shops, local restaurants, local race companies for free race entries and more! Earn a raffle ticket for every loop you complete. This is going to be good!!!
Parameters of the Event
Within the allotted time, how many loops of the green trail can you do? One loop or 20? It’s all good. Awards for high-volume loopers! Raffle tickets are awarded for each loop completed. Which gift basket do you want to win? The more loops, the more options! The event kicks off at 8:00 a.m. and goes ’till 2:00 p.m. Come for the full six hours or join us for just a few loops! It’s up to you!
1. Individuals are eligible to win one raffle prize. No repeat winners on the raffles.
2. Race clock will be utilized. Participants will be required to note their 'check out time' on the tracker board. In the event of a tie for top looper, completion time will count. Fastest looper wins.
3. Award goes to the top female participant and the top male participant.
4. High-volume loopers are granted bragging rights and a sense of accomplishment and your own personal Green Blaze prize.
1. Will there be NPTR Merchandise at the event? Yes! A $20 donation = a shirt. We have a few varieties of shirts from which to choose!
2. Are there restrooms? Yes.
3. Parking? Yep, we're using the Church lot.
4. What if I've never run trails before? This is the event for you! Give it a go!
5. What about awards? Yep, we'll recognize the high-volume loopers!
6. Do I need to be present to win the raffle? No, just be sure to put your name and cell phone number on the ticket stub. We'll do the drawings at 2:15 p.m.
7. Can I bring kids? Sure, if you have someone watch them while you're running! There is a playground at this location.
8. Do I have to start right at 8:00 a.m.? No. You can start anytime you'd like! We expect varying start times from many people.
8. Will there be food? Yes!
Green Loop Profile
• Distance: 1.75 miles
Local time: 6:29 PM
• Elevation: ~230 feet per loop. We will run the loop counter-clockwise. Mostly single-track trail, with a few sections that are wider! The course is fully shaded! Hot sun? No problem!
Are you on Strava? This event will have some segments!
Location: Roosevelt Pavilion (Church lot)