Cirque 100-Mile, 12-Hour, 6-Hour Virtuals
After another in-person race cancellation due to Covid, we invite all our Cirque registrants to participate in one of our Virtuals.
Finally, a 100-MILE VIRTUAL RUN that is "user friendly" for those who want to earn their first 100-mile buckle or to add to your buckle collection.
Or, you might prefer to run once of our TIMED VIRTUALS to see how many miles you can add up in you time limit.
These Virtuals are *FREE* to Runners who signed up for 2020 or 2021 Cirque Races. In addition to the FREE VIRTUAL, a 100% of money paid for 2020/2021 will rollover to the 2022 event.
Each runners who completes their Virtual in the allotted time limit will receive...
Cirque Belt Buckle for the 100-Miler
Cirque Magnet Medal for the 6-Hour or 12-Hour event.
What is the Cost?
Virtuals are *FREE* to those who registered for the 2020 or 2021 Cirque races. Please email the Race Director to receive a 100% coupon code to use at checkout. Please include your Ultra Signup Registration ID in your email and indicate which virtual race you will be running.
The cost for those who did not register for the 2021 or 2021 Cirque races is $40.00.
Guidelines and Rules
1) These Virtuals are non-competitive; it's just you against the clock.
Local time: 6:03 AM
2) You may complete your virtual race whenever you like between September 1 and December 31, 2021.
3) You may complete your virtual race where ever you like whether trails, roads, track.
4) No treadmills or gym equipment.
5) Must include at least one (1) loop in your course.
6) You have up to 40 hours to complete the 100.
7) You have 12-hours to complete the 12-hour event.
8) The clock never stops; Hours include running and rest stops.
9) Crews are acceptable as are pacers.
10) Please join the Cirque Facebook Group and post your Finisher Photo.
11) To officially earn a buckle or medal, you must submit your electronic results. There are many ways to record your results; apps like MapMyRun or Strave work well. Some participants will utilize their smart watches. Whichever method you choose just submit a photo of the mileage and timeframe via email: email@example.com.