Free Challenge Series & Mileage Tracker: Now – December 31
Interactive progress tracker, GPS-enabled or honor system, real-time results
The M7 Trail Series is a collection of 7 distance challenges that you complete on your own time, wherever you are – ideally on a trail! Every single training mile you log before Dec 13th generates donations from our sponsors that go to building new trails. Plus we're raffling off exclusive prizes! All participants will receive 20% off Method Seven eyewear.
5k - 5 miles - 10k - 15k - 20k - 25k - 30k
Complete as many as you can by December 13th and upload results to the official leaderboard. We'll unlock a new distance every week for you to tackle. You can track ALL your miles along the way: link a device for automatic results or upload manually.
Complete all 7 and unlock a bonus 8th challenge (50k) for the most hardcore. You'll be in the running to win prizes, earn digital badges and more.
You may also join an exclusive team of runners to help develop the most innovative, trail-optimized eyewear ever made in collaboration with Method Seven.
Miles for a Cause
Every mile you complete will trigger donations for trail development and maintenance. We've partnered with pro runner Avery Collins to raise money for non-profit, all-volunteer trail group Silverton Singletrack Society. M7 is donating a penny per mile for the first 500,000 miles run in the challenge period, along with 100% of proceeds from official M7 Trail Series hat sales during registration.
13 grand prizes ($150+ value each) are up for grabs!
These prizes will be raffled off at the end of the challenge, and are split into two tiers:
- TIER 1 - INNOVATORS: Method Seven Premium Sunglasses (choose from Evolution, Aviatrix or Patriot models) outfitted with the new trail running lens. Valued at $285 (3 winners)
- TIER 2 - COLLABORATORS: Method Seven Classic Sunglasses (choose from Evolution, Coup or Resistance models) with standard lens. Valued at $150 (10 winners)
100% of participants receive a coupon for 20% off Method Seven's online store
*exclusions apply, full details here
Raffle Prize Eligibility
Actively participate to increase your chances of winning premium M7 optics!
Runners must opt-in to data sharing with Method Seven to be eligible for raffle prizes (opt-in during registration, details here). Earn tickets to increase your odds:
- 1 ticket for each M7 Trail Series distance with a verified result
- 2 extra tickets if you complete all 8 distances (7 + the bonus 50k)
- 1 ticket for each completed survey (sent via email)
*full raffle & eligibility details here
Optional, but encouraged! We're pushing the envelope of this new technology and need your help to innovate & develop the best trail runner eyewear ever. If you choose to share your wearables data with M7, you'll directly become part of their new lens tech R&D! Here's how:
– PWR Lab breaks down your run experience data, then, like building a cake, layers in historical weather and UV light spectrum data
– M7 takes these layers and uses them to design the best lens for trail running
– As a participant in this program, you have an opportunity to become a hands-on beta tester for M7
– Get involved with pro runner Avery Collins
Data & More
Curious about how your training data can shape the future? Wondering how M7 will work with runners to design next-gen optics?
Local time: 2:39 PM
↓SCROLL THROUGH THIS FACT SHEET TO LEARN MORE ↓
(click here to view on mobile / if the image is not scrolling)