Save 20% When You Register for ALL 6 RACES NOW!
All runners registering for the full series automatically receive a 20% discount on the 6 races of the Southeastern Trail Series. Register for the Long or Short Full Series or Short Series and get 20% off the regular price of trail series races when purchased separately.
Benefits of running the Full Southeastern Trail Series:
1) Save as much as $105 over the cost of registering for each race separately.
2) Get a gender specific full series, technical race shirt.
3) Receive a discount code good for 20% off the 2022 Endless Mile. (Any distance)
4) Receive a discount code good for 20% off the 2022 and 2023 Lake Martin races.
5) You get to hang out with a bunch of awesome trial runners all year.
Welcome to the 10th Annual Southeastern Trail Series
In an effort to promote trail running and introduce new runners to the trails, Southeastern Trail Runs created a series of six races, all in the Birmingham area in 2013. Again in 2022 the series will start in April with the Tranquility Lake 3 and 6 mile trail races and slowly build distance through the spring, summer and fall, culminating in an Ultra distance race in December with The Blood Rock 25 & 55K. Runners that follow the series and build up training distance throughout the year will be ready for the 25K or 55K. Those that wish to go further can continue to train over the winter and by March will be ready for the Lake Martin 50 or even the Lake Martin 100.
The series will consist of 6 races. Each race will offer opportunities to run further than the previous race, with more difficult terrain and more elevation gain. Participants will earn points for each event completed based on how they finished in each event. Points leaders at the end of the series will receive special awards as Southeastern Trail Series Points Champions. All races will take place in the Birmingham area.
Sign up for the Full Long Series or the Full Short Series before April 4th and save 20%. You will receive a Race Shirt for each of the 6 series races.
This offer my not be combined with any other discount offers.
Long and Short Series
You are registering for all the short races or all the long races
Registering for the Short Series automatically enters you in the following races
1) April 9 - The Tranquility Lake Trail Race - 3 Mile
2) April 30 - Run for Kids Challenge - 10K
3) May 28 - Memorial Day Trail Race - 6 Mile
4) July 23 - Hotter 'N Hell Trail Race - 9 Mile
5) August 20 - Ridge to Blazing Ridge – 10 Mile
6) Dec 3 - Blood Rock 25K
Short Series runners may select the Blood Rock 55K, 50 or 100 Mile instead of the 25K for an additional fee.
Registering for The Long Series enters you in the following races:
1) April 9 - The Tranquility Lake Trail Race - 6 Mile
2) April 30 - Run for Kids Challenge - 12 Hour
3) May 28 - Memorial Day Trail Race - 12 Mile
4) July 23 - Hotter 'N Hell Trail Race - 18 Mile
5) August 20 - Ridge 2 Blazing Ridge - 20 Mile
6) Dec 3 - Blood Rock 55K
Long series runners my select the Blood Rock 50 Mile or Blood Rock 100 Mile instead of the 55K for an additional fee.
Full Series Runners will get a 20% Discount on the 2022 or 2023 Lake Martin 100, 50 or 27 and the 2022 Endless Mile.
Full Series Runnes and Blood Rock Lodging
Anyone registering for the 2022 Full Series that also signs up for the 100 Blood Rock Mile and 50 Mile gets the first opportunity to reserving a Cabin at the start. This year the Blood Rock again start at the Cabins. We will reserved all 10 cabins and they will be available, first come first serve, starting on May 1st. However, Full Series runners get first "shot" so to speak. I will send out an email before April 1st to all full series runners telling you that you may now reserve a cabin for Blood Rock. Those signed up for the BR 100 or 50 mile will have the first chance to reserve a room. (The cabins are not available to 25 or 50K runners, sorry.)
Local time: 9:38 PM