THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
24 Hour Summer Stampede Ultra
Welcome to the second year of the 24 Hour Summer Stampede Ultra presented by Egress Endurance!
We are very excited to partner with Coopersville Schools to put on this remarkable new event. Do you want to test yourself in 2022? Run the furthest you ever have in your life? Experience some intense "heat training"? Here is the event for you!
Track Etiquette Rules will be posted soon for all events!
There are NO PACERS allowed for this event.
Date: June 25 & 26, 2022
Location: Hosted by the Coopersville “Broncos” High School Track. 198 East St, Coopersville, MI 49404
Events: 24,12,6 & 3-Hour Ultras.
Events Start Times:
• 24 HR & 24 HR Relay: 8:00 AM June 25 - 8:00 AM June 26
• 12 HR & 12 HR Relay: 8:00 AM June 25 - 8:00 PM June 25
• 6 HR: 12:00 pm June 25 - 6:00 PM June 25
• 3HR: 12:00 PM June 25 - 3:00 PM June 25
• Runners will run to accumulate the most miles in their chosen event timeframe. Placing will be determined by the most miles run in the allotted amount of time.
• Runners will rotate direction around the track every 3 hours.
• General “track etiquette” will be posted closer to race day depending on registration size.
• Runners may take breaks off the track as much as desired.
• Event will be chipped timed, and runners need only to cross the timing mat when completing their laps. Runners will need to make sure they are not crossing the mat when coming on and off the track. A “track enter/exit point” will be designated by the start/finish.
• Runners may “drop” at any point during their event and need to advise a race official when dropping. You will NOT receive a DNF if you have completed at least one loop of the track.
• Every Runner will receive a Summer Stampede Ultra T-shirt. (Design coming soon!)
• Runners who complete 100+ miles will receive a custom belt buckle!
• Every finisher (one lap completed) will receive a Summer Stampede Ultra Medal. (Pictures coming soon!)
• Awards will be for Top 3 male and female finishers of each event.
• Custom T-shirts can be added for $20.00
Supplied for Runners:
• AID STATION
• Medical tent. (It will be hot!)
• All runners will need to agree to an official waiver acknowledging that they understand the risks of running this event.
• Though the surrounding track will be well lit, we will NOT be using the large stadium lights. Runners are encouraged to bring a headlamp if they will be running in the dark.
Sponsors and charity partners coming soon!
Registration is open at Ultra Sign Up!
Please reach out with any questions to:
Visit our site: www.egressendurance.com
Packet Pick-up for 2022 event will be out soon!
Prizes and SWAG
Every runner will receive a 2022 Summer Stampede Ultra T-Shirt and other SWAG from our sponsors (TBD).
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Male and Female awards will be awarded for each event. (No age group awards.)
Every finisher will receive a 2022 Summer Stampede Ultra Medal.
12&24 HR Relay
12HR & 24HR Relays
Relay teams totals: Minimum of (2), and a Maximum of (8) runners total.
Each relay team will have (1) Bib # that will need to be "exchanged" each runner change just like a standard track relay event.
Relay runners do NOT needs to designate a "running order".
Each runner MUST run minimum of (4) complete laps.
POST RACE MEAL
We are planning to cater a post-race meal that will be included with each runner's entry. Due to Covid regulations always changing, we will keep runners updated concerning Post-Race Meal status! (Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate these times!)
Local time: 12:28 PM