Cirque 100-Mile, 12-Hour, 6-Hour Virtuals
Welcome to the Cirque Virtual Runs. Choose your date... walk, run, crawl for any distance you choose. This is a "no pressure" way to earn your first 100-mile buckle with no cut-off times to make so long as you finish in under 38:59:59! You've got this!!
What is the Cost?
The price of all distances is $55.00 and includes shipping of your finisher award.
Each runner who completes their Virtual in the allotted time limit will receive...
Cirque Belt Buckle for the 100-Miler
Cirque Magnet Medal for the 6-Hour or 12-Hour event.
Guidelines and Rules
1) These Virtuals are non-competitive; it's just you against the clock.
Local time: 12:06 PM
2) You may complete your virtual race whenever you like between September 1, 2022 and April 1, 2023.
3) You may complete your virtual race where ever you like whether trails, roads, track.
4) No treadmills or gym equipment.
5) Must include at least one (1) loop (any size loop) in your course.
6) You have up to 40 hours to complete the 100.
7) You have 12-hours to complete the 12-hour event.
8) The clock never stops; Hours include running and rest stops.
9) Crews are acceptable as are pacers.
10) Please join the Cirque Facebook Group and post your Finisher Photo. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2487911304758212
11) To officially earn a buckle or medal, you must submit your electronic results. There are many ways to record your results; apps like MapMyRun or Strave work well. Some participants will utilize their smart watches. Whichever method you choose just submit a photo of the mileage and timeframe via email: email@example.com.