Trail Running At Its Best!
Course97% single track trails in a single loop courseAspen groves. Pine forests. Rocky ridges. Snow-capped Continential Divide views.7,520 ft. of gain and loss11.5 hour cut-off45 minutes west of Denver in Golden Gate Canyon State Park
Not Your Typical Race
Dirty 30 is a five-month journey to places you never thought possible with a connected and supportive community. We take our 100% finish rate goal at the Dirty 30 seriously. We have instituted numerous tools and support to help you reach your goals.
- 5-Happy Hour events (live and virtual) hosting top coaches and ultra runners, such as David and Megan Roche.
- A 5-month training plan specific to the Dirty 30 course created by world-class running coach, David Roche
- A comprehensive strength training program specifically developed for Dirty 30'ers, created by top trainer, Jess Elliot.
- 2 course preview runs
- Quality finisher medal that doubles as a drink coaster
- One of the best post-race parties around with music, expo, and meal
- A refreshing, cold beer, handed to you as you enter into the post-race festivities.
- massage for $1/hr
- A fun, dynamic awards ceremony where we celebrate you, and you get to celebrate each other. You must be present to win your awards.
- Professional chip timing and racer tracking.
- Well-stocked aid stations with lots of variety, including things like pierogies, snow cones, and ice pops.
50% Entries Reserved For Women
Ultra-running has historically been a male-dominated sport and we are doing what we can to inspire women to participate in this fun, supportive and life-changing sport. We want to see 50% women at the start line and out on the course of the Dirty 30. WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER.
Dirty 30 Teams Overview
This is not a relay. Each team member runs the entire 50K course. Each runner will get their individual time. Then each team receives a “Team Time” based on the 3 fastest individual finish times added together.
- Each team will fit in one of the 3 categories: women's, men's, or mixed.
- Each team can have as many members as you like but must have at least 3 racers.
- Each team must include at least 1 first-time ultra runner (Sisu).
- Teams are highly encouraged. Everyone should be on a team. Creating a team is a great way to make new friends and build support. This is a hard race and we all need support getting to the finish line. We are stronger together.
- It is easy to create a team. Just answer the "Team" question at registration with the name of your team. You can add members after you register. Members of your team will enter the same team name. Entrants can log onto their Ultra Sign Up account and add, change or remove themselves from a team.
All 6 a.m. starters must carpool with at least four other racers. This year, there will be no shuttle bus, racer drop-off, or pick-up options.Racers may not be dropped off.Due to a significant increase in Golden Gate Canyon State Park visitation, we are not allowed to have spectators. No Refunds. No Deferrals.Please review all race details before registering for this race.
Local time: 12:39 PM