Entry to this limited event is closed as of noon, 11/28.
And sorry, no day-of-race entries.
This race starts at 10:00 AM
Saturday, Dec 2, 2017
Todd Chandler's Video about the race.
2016 Photos by Mile 90 Photography
Prepaid for and free to download.
2016 Overall Results
2016 Gender (and Canine) Results
For any results discrepancies, contact the RD.
About the event
A trail run that is "a taste of Psycho WyCo", on the Psycho Wyco course. Fun Times!
It will be a well-marked course with limited aid. Consider it a training run for the opulent and prestigious Psycho Wyco run in February. This race is limited to 150 entrants. This is the 16th Annual event!
This Race Includes:
• A well-marked course with limited aid.
• Chili: regular & gluten-free vegan, by Muttley’s BBQ.
• Beer: on-tap craft beer and cheap beer. Other beverages.
• A unique, special tee shirt.
• Photos by Mile 90 Photography.
• The very limited 2018 Trail Nerds' Photo Calendar, by Mile 90 Photography.
• Finisher's medal.
• Finisher's oval sticker.
• Unique, chili-pot awards for 1st through 3rd M/F, Top Girl/Boy (14 and under) and Top Dawg.
• Free Entry into 2018 Psycho Wyco race for 1st Place Male, Female.
• $65 until November 11, 2017. $75 after Nov 11.
Local time: 3:16 PM
• $10 for Canine Pacers (dog entry). Human owner must be a registered entrant and have dog on leash. Enter your canine on race day, only.
• Limited to 150 humans. No Race Day entries.
• Packet Pickup on Race Day, 1-1/2 hour prior to the event.