We are currently sold out for 2021! But join our waitlist, and you will be contacted if a spot opens up!
See current registrant list here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vYPwqMOREdWL7ZVpPXnk_HrcwFA-9BpgbPy_IjBQNAo/edit?usp=sharing
Join the Miner's Lady Crew where the Blue Ridge mountains meet the Shenandoah River. A beautiful 10K loop with 850 ft of elevation gain meandering through the mountains, mostly single track with a few waterfalls and creek crossings in the backwoods of Harpers Ferry, WV. You've got 8 hours to squeeze in as many loops as you can; 8 is the record - can you beat it? We have a cap of 120 runners, so make sure to register sooner rather than later. Quite possibly the inspiration for John Denver's song, come see why this race is almost heaven!
For all race detail questions, check out our FAQ section of our website:
2021 Covid Restrictions
We are working diligently to plan logistics for this year’s Miners Lady. However, there are a few things to know, to understand how this year’s event will be a bit different.
Local time: 11:29 AM
Here are some things you need to know.
- We are working under a waitlist/ pre-order status. This means we will not charge anyone until we can 100% confirm the event will take place. When we are able to confirm that all is well with state and local guidelines you will be sent an invitation to register, at which point you will be charged.
- Due to concerns with covid and the uncertainty of what restrictions will be like in July, for now we are saying no crew. If this changes and we feel comfortable allowing more spectators, we will let you know. But for now, plan on no crew
- Because FLOC has permanently closed, and in interest of keeping you safe, we are likely going to be changing the course for this year’s event. It will still be beautiful and fun and a similar distance, but our goal is to get rid of any area on the course where runners would be running toward each other i.e. no “there-and-backs”
- Until we can confirm local and state guidelines, we cannot allow camping on site at this time, either.
- As always masks are required at start, finish, aid stations and any time social distancing is not possible.
So, what does this mean for race day? Well, you’re there to run and have fun right? That will still happen! Safety is our number one priority but having a great time is a very close second. I know some of these restrictions might seem like it will affect your race day, but I promise we will bring the jamz, good food, and good vibes.
Please also understand joining the waitlist does not guarantee the race will happen. I think at this point we all understand the only constant is change.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Katie and Sarah