* OTT is SOLD OUT! The wait list is activated. Last year >50% of the wait list got into the race, so don't despair! It will ask you to register, but you will not be charged until A: You are invited via email and B: You click accept to the invite email.
* Many people have contacted me about switching distances. You can do this up until the morning of the race. However, ONCE YOU START THE RACE YOU CANNOT SWITCH DISTANCES MID-RACE, this will result in a DQ. Either: click your name at the top right of this page and change it yourself under Registration History OR you can change it the day of the race when you check in. Contact me if you run into any issues.
Over the Top Trail Race
Pocatello Running Club would like to announce the third annual Over the Top Trail Race on May 11th, 2019! Over the Top is one of Pocatello Idaho's most popular and beautiful singletrack trails in the City Creek Trail System. This extensive network of pristine singletrack will wow you with scenic overlooks, wildflowers, cacti, gentle rolling climbs, flowing switchbacks, and its amazing close proximity to town. There are multiple distance options for ALL levels of runners: join us for 3 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles, or for a 25K (a 16.4 mile loop) distance.
The Over the Top Trail Race provides many opportunities for your specific goals. This may be your first laid-back trail experience, it can be a Spring tune up for those who are training for other upcoming events, or a speedy and competitive route that can earn you bragging rights among the locals.
If you would like to join current members for group run course previews. Join us on the http://meetup.com/pocatellorunningclub/ for a schedule of training runs.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Pocatello Running Club
Pocatello Running Club is an organization that hopes to unite runners of every level of ability and interest. We are a member of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) and our goal is to promote good health, friendship, camaraderie, and training options for all types of running events and runners. Come join our wonderful and supportive trail community to celebrate spring running on some of our favorite trails! Check us out on Facebook for further details.
* Race shirts are only available to those who register before Tuesday April 9th, 2019
Local time: 6:16 PM
* Special finisher awards go to the top three females and top three males in EACH race!
* Please plan to park outside of Centennial Park and walk a block or two on race day.
* All race information is at: overthetoptr.com. Please review details before the day of the race! (The website link is at the top left of this page for your convenience).