This race starts at 10:00 AM
Saturday, Dec 1, 2018
Todd Chandler's Video about the race.
About the event
A trail run that is "a taste of Psycho WyCo", on the Psycho Wyco course. Fun Times!
It will be a well-marked course with limited aid. Consider it a training run for the opulent and prestigious Psycho Wyco run in February. This race is limited to 150 entrants. This is the 18th Annual event!
This Race Includes:
• A well-marked course with limited aid.
• Chili: regular & gluten-free vegan, by Muttley’s BBQ.
• Beer: on-tap craft beer and cheap beer. Other beverages.
• A unique, special tee shirt.
• Photos by Mile 90 Photography.
• The very limited 2019 Trail Nerds' Photo Calendar, by Mile 90 Photography.
• Finisher's medal.
• Finisher's oval sticker.
• Unique, chili-pot awards for 1st through 3rd M/F, Top Girl/Boy (14 and under) and Top Dawg.
• Free Entry into 2019 Psycho Wyco race for 1st Place Male, Female.
• $65 until November 10, 2018. $75 after Nov 10.
• $10 for Canine Pacers (dog entry). Human owner must be a registered entrant and have dog on leash. Enter your canine on race day, only.
• Limited to 150 humans. No Race Day entries.
• Packet Pickup on Race Day, 1-1/2 hour prior to the event.
Alternate Chili Run GPS Map
Local time: 12:02 AM