Nanny Goat is a 12/24/100 USATF sanctioned event (#20-33-002). The course is USATF certified (#CA19021RS).
Active duty military and first responders receive a 25% discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code. Please indicate which branch of service, city, and department and for which distance you’re requesting the code.
We hate rules but don't like those who violate them even more.
1. Don't feed the horses. Feeding a horse WILL result in an immediate eviction! No exceptions. This is a working ranch with paying boarders who do not wish their horses to be disturbed *
2. Don't encourage bandits (friends will have an opportunity to join you for a few laps after 8 PM).
3. No smoking anywhere (except in parking area).
4. No abusive language.
5. No naked miles (we don’t want to cause the hosts a heart attack!).
6. Families with children are welcome but children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
7. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
8. Food and beverages are free for runners. Crew, spectators, friends and family need to purchase a wristband.
9. Please park and camp in designated areas. There will be volunteers to direct you.
* Shelli may have a couple of horses to be petted IF the horse comes up to the fence; no one is to step into any enclosure or pasture with the horses. There will be signs indicating which horses (if any) may be petted.
No refunds. No transfers (except members of 24 Hr Relay Teams). Roll overs will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact RDs for more info.
Local time: 1:47 PM