Feast and Feathers Trail Races are a trail race series held on Thanksgiving Day to benefit Food Bank for the Heartland. We offer a 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon as well as kids races. 100% of the proceeds from this event are donated directly to Food Bank for the Heartland. Since our inception in 2012, we have donated over $110,000 and 10,000 pounds of food to Food Bank for the Heartland.
Online registration for the kids’ races will close on 11.24.2019. In person registration for the Lil Gobbler Trot will be available at packet pickup and on race day. Please remember to bring your canned food donations for each kiddo registered online.
** NOTE!! NEW COURSES for 2019 due to construction at Lake Cunningham!! New Courses will be located between Bennington Road and Dutch Hall Road - follow our social media and website for additional information. We will share all details as soon as we have them!**
- Thanksgiving Day (11.28.2019)
- 6:30am-7:30am: Race day packet pick-up begins.
- 7:55am: Race Instructions brief.
- 8:00am: Half-marathon Start
- 8:10am: 10K & 5K start.
- 10:30am: Lil Gobbler Trot starts. (Diaper dash, 400m and 800m distances.)
- Cunningham Lake, Omaha, NE. Park on the abandoned section of Bennington Road (heed the direction of Sheriff Deputies and parking volunteers please!), follow signs to 96th Street Entrance, north of Bennington Road.
Other Important Info!
- This race has a participant cap. WE WILL SELL OUT. Do not hesitate to register!
- Shirts guaranteed through November 1st
- Please notify race directors of race transfer requests (transferring distances **DOWNGRADES ONLY - with no refund** or bib numbers to others). Please contact us at email@example.com. Bib transfers and distance drop downs will now be handled by the participants via ultrasignup
- Suggested parking fee: 5 canned food items
- Military discount is available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- All half-marathoners will receive a unique finisher's ceramic coffee mug. The mugs will feature the 2019 Feast and Feathers logo and date.
- Additional info can be found at http://www.feastandfeathers.com
Local time: 10:15 PM