2019: 10/20/40 Mile Mountain Races
What makes a trail race a "CLASSIC"?
Local time: 6:48 PM
Big views, high altitude peaks and legendary singletrack for starters. Throw in great prizes ($$$), well stocked aid stations at reasonable intervals, crew access and a well-marked course. Host it in a beautiful mountain resort town with something for everyone to enjoy. Visit McCall, Idaho this summer and throw down on 10, 20 or 40 miles of the finest trails in Idaho...A Classic is born.
START TIMES: 40M 6:00AM, 20M 8:00AM, 10M 9:00AM
Same Courses and Cutoffs as in 2016.
Cutoffs (40 Mile):
Buckhorn Outbound: 3:30PM
Boulder Lakes Trailhead: 6:00 PM
Finish at Jug Mountain Ranch: 8:30 PM
10 and 20 Milers will follow the same cutoffs as the 40 Milers, which means you have plenty of time to finish.
Location: Jug Mountain Ranch, lying just a few miles south of downtown McCall, has again graciously agreed to host our runs! With world class golf, a fabulous restaurant and miles of amazing singletrack, JMR has added a serious touch of class to the races. It will be the perfect launching point into the rugged, high alpine above. We will have access to their amazing clubhouse and restaurant for the start line, registration process and pre-race briefing. The camping and finish line will be located .70mi north of the Clubhouse in the Meadow Camp area of JMR. Please reserve your JMR camping at checkout.
NEW Refund Policy: We have never had a refund policy prior to 2019. We have dealt with refunds and rollovers one at a time. However, with the size of our races growing, it became VERY tedious to manage all of the changes in the weeks leading up to the race. I honestly feel it takes away from my ability to put on my best race. Thus, we unveil the new policy:
1. We will refund 50% of your entry fee until June 1st, 2019 at 11:59pm.
2. After June 1st, there will be no refunds.
3. We will not do any rollover or transfer of bibs.
4. This is a mountain race. If the race must be cancelled due to fire, severe weather, etc, there is no possible way for us to refund or rollover your entry. That money is gone. When you register, consider this issue and either commit or stick to safer races that run in circles.
5. If facing personal financial hardship, reach out to us.