5k Starts at 8am
10 miler starts at 9am
5k Awards aprox 9:10ish
10 mile age group awards aprox 10:45ish
O'Brien state park
15 mins north of Stillwater
16821 O'Brien Trail North
Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
Marine On St Croix Weather and Forecast
William O'Brien State Park
Entry fee till August 31st is $50.00
Sept 1st till Sept 13th is $60.00
Race day sign up is $70.00
Race starts at 9am with a time limit of 2.5 hour time limit on finishing.
Course is mostly wide grass trails with plenty of rolling hills. From mile 1 till 2 you run along the St. Croix River under large pines with a gravel path.
Mile markers are on the course.
Aid station at Mile 2.75, 5.5 and 6.5. Aid station will have water and Gatorade only.
See link for course map with the state park trails listed.
See Link for mile markers.
See link for elevation
Entry fee till Aug 31st is $35.00.
From Sept 1st till Sept 13th $40.00
Race day sign up is $45.00
Race starts at 8am.
Course is half wide open grass trails with one large hill.
See link for course map.
1. Parking included in entry fee.
2. No external music during the race. If you would like to have music please use headphones. Respect your fellow runner and campers at the park.
3. Awards will be top 3 over all male and female along with the top 3 masters male and female in both events.
4. Aid station will be available for the 10 mile race only at mile 2.5 (water only), and mile 5.5 and 6.5 (water Gatorade, cookies, and other items)
5. Post race will have bottle water, Coke, cookies, granola bars, and bananas.
If dogs are are allowed is a frequent question.
Local time: 12:17 AM
All dogs must be on a 6 foot leash at all times. Park Rules
We love dogs however it has been our experience that dogs might react different when around strangers and might get over stimulated that could cause them to nip. With that being said you are responsible for your dogs and happy bring them along to enjoy the day with.